Digital display pressure gauge for portable use in manufacturing acceptance testing applications, capable of measuring over -10 to 50 psi gauge pressure with 0.1% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting. Also includes a USB cable, cal pump, log software and UKAS cal cert.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for use as a manufacturing acceptance tester to measure air pressure over -10 to 50 pounds per square inch absolute to an accuracy better than 0.1%.
This DM 01 digital pressure gauge is powered by an internal battery and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided for a universal serial bus interface for transferring stored pressure readings to a computer.
To meet applicable quality assurance requirements, a UKAS calibration certificate is supplied with this digital pressure gauge.
To extend functionality a KHP35 calibration hand pump for applying vacuum and air pressure is included for use with the digital pressure gauge.
DM01 Acceptance Testing Pressure Gauge & Pump
- SKU ID: s1-dm01-37-17062
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 0 to -1 bar (-14.5 psi) gauge, 4 bar (58 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software
- Optional Extras: Service case, UKAS calibration certificate, KHP35 -0.95 to 35 bar calibration hand pump and test hose, 1/4 NPT female adapter for mounting DM01, 1/4 NPT female adapter for unit under test, 1/2 NPT female adapter for unit under test