Pressure calibration kit for calibrating a submersible hydrostatic liquid level sensor out of the water using a battery powered automatic pressure controller calibrator to generate an accurate source of air pressure, and the necessary test hose and adapters to attach to the different types and styles of submersible pressure sensor probe ends.
Calibrate submersible pressure probes used for measuring the depth of liquids with this calibration kit, which include custom fittings to enable water engineers, environmental engineers, hydrologists or calibration technicians to establish a pressure tight seal around the measurement end of the probe, in order to maintain calibration setpoint pressures.
The basic kit includes the following items:
- 2 bar Portable Pressure Calibrator with Integral Pump, PCL819-30, 330-30, CPH6600, 1 pc, item 0
- 1/8 BSP Dowty Seal D400 020 02, 2 pcs (item 1)
- 1/8 BSP Equal Connector A210-1/8 ( Short one end ), 1 pc (item 2)
- 1/8 BSP Female Thread Nipple CEJN 220 C102205201, 1 pc (item 3)
- 1/8 BSP Male Blanking Plug A320-1/8 + 1/8 BSP Dowty Seal D400 020 02, 1 pc, item 4
- 1 metre Hose Assembly A-901, 1 pc (item 5)
- Test Stop End, ¼ BSP Blanking Plug A320-1/4 + ¼ BSP Dowty Seal D00-021-04, fitted to CEJN220 Coupling C102201202, 1pc (item 6)
- Roll PTFE Tape, 1pc (item 7)
Impress S12C, S12S, IMSL, IMPT Series Devices
This assembly comprises three parts, ¼ BSP Female Nipple with “O” ring Z5350-1/4 + Quick Connect Coupling, G 1/4 Male Threaded Z5051-1/4 + CEJN220 Coupling C102201202, 1 pc (item 8)
Gems 9500, 9600 Series
This assembly comprises two parts, M16 to G ¼ Internwalith “O” ring 562784-00 + CEJN220 Coupling C102201202, 1 pc (item 9)
Druck PTX 1830 Series, 1800 Series
This assembly comprises three parts, G1/8 Adaptor,DA2537-1-01 + ¼ Dowty Seal D00-021-04 + CEJN220 Coupling C102201201, 1 pc (item 10)
Endress + Hauser Water Pilot, FMX167/FMX21
This assembly comprises two parts, Test Adaptor 52011868 + Sealing Ring + CEJN220 Coupling C102201151, 1 pc (item 11)
This assembly comprises two parts, Test Adaptor 52011868 + Sealing Ring CEJN220 Coupling C102201151, 1 pc (item 12)
BD Sensors LMP305
Test Adaptor details to follow CEJN220 Coupling C102201151, 1 pc (item 12a)
- Draper single end 5894 Series Spanner 13mm, 37524, 1 pc (item 13)
- Draper single end 5894 Series Spanner 14mm, 37525, 1 pc (item 14)
- Druck PTX 630 Series Adaptor, 1 pc (item 15)
- 1/8th NPT Blanking Plug W587/01, 1 pc (item 16)
- 1/8th NPT to 1/8th BSP Adaptor Z2520-021/8, 1 pc (item 17)
- 1/8th BSP to 1/8th BSP Right Angle Adaptor A520-1/8 For Druck Testers, 1 pc (item 18)
1. To prove the basic unit is working and there are no leaks, take item 4 and carefully screw into the female process connection on the Pressure Tester. Nip up the stop end using item 14, the 14mm Spanner. Switch the unit on and using the pump set to 20mH20 ( 30 psi ), then watch the display, after a short time interval the display should settle and the value displayed should remain constant. If it drops off then ensure that the stop end is tight in the fitting. Assuming a steady reading is obtained proceed to the next stage.
2. Switch off the unit , then remove the stop end and substitute with the equal connector item 2 together with item 1 x 2 off Dowty Seals. Tighten in place using item 14 the 14mm Spanner.
3. To the open end of item 2 add item 3, the female nipple. Tighten in place using item 13, the 13mm Spanner.
4. To the Quick Release Nipple now add item 6 the Stop end with Coupling. Switch the unit on and using the pump set to 2 Bar, then watch the display, after a short time interval the display should settle and the value displayed should remain constant. If it drops off then ensure that items 2 and 3 are tight as an overall “kit”. Assuming a steady reading is obtained proceed to the next stage.
5. Using the pressure relief valve on the side of the unit or merely remove the stop end to de-pressurise the unit. Taking the Hose Assembly item 5 connect to the Quick Release nipple. On the remote end of the hose add the stop end item 6, and using the pump set to 20mH20 ( 30 psi ), then watch the display, after a short time interval the display should settle and the value displayed should remain constant. Assuming a steady reading is obtained the Adaptor kit for the item to be tested can be attached after removing the stop end.
6. The Maxi Carry Case has been designed to accommodate the output fittings stated on the CPH6600 or the PCL819-30 so that once finally fitted, they can be left in place.
7. When using the unit it is essential that the Hose Assembly is used to connect to the chosen adaptor as this provides equalisation when applying pressure with the Pump.
8. Devices under test should not be directly connected to the unit output nipple as errors will occur.