Keller battery powered or current loop powered LCD display pressure gauges with ranges from -1 to 1 bar up 1000 bar.
Keller digital pressure gauges feature max and min peak hold facility, multiple pressure units on most models, long battery life, compact size, certified for intrinsically safe areas, computer connectivity for logging on the screen, and high accuracy.
- ECO1 / ECO 1 Ei / ECO 2 Low Cost Digital Manometer - Economically priced digital pressure gauge available in either a -1 to 30 bar or a 300 bar ranges with optional intrinsic safety.
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer - LEO 2 battery powered digital manometer with pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 700 bar with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale with 6 pressure units, zero tare & peak hold display functions and optional ATEX approval for intrinsic safety.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 10 mbar (4 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered digital gauge with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale in pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 1000 bar.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.