A salt water pressure sensor for flow monitoring use to measure pressure of saltwater from a jockey fire fighting pump over a range of 0 to 30 bar g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 1-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP saltwater pressure sensor can be used in jockey fire fighting pump flow monitoring and metering equipment to measure saltwater pressure from 0 to 30 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the salt water, and the 1 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP OEM Saltwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-19135
- Pressure Range: 0 to 30
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 1 – 5V, 3-wire (8)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male, UNS31803 Duplex Steel (X)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)