I am looking to measure tire pressure to a high psi accuracy, and need a pressure transducer with a 0 to 10 volt output?
The improved accuracy version of the DMP 331 precision pressure transducer has an accuracy of ~2/10 of psi, and the resolution will be ~1/100 of psi. This transducer will also have a o-10 volt output.
DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-0015
- Part No: 110-1602-3-1-TA0-N40-1-000
- Pressure Range: 16
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS (200ms response, 14bit res)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM