We are searching for a hydrostatic type sensor for submerging inside Genset fuel tanks to measure the level of diesel. The fuel tanks are not very deep at around 12 inches. Can you suggest a sensor to measure such a low fuel level?
The lowest range submersible hydrostatic sensor we can suggest is the LMK382 which has a range of 0-400 mmH2O (15.75 inH2O).
LMK382 Low Range Submersible Diesel Hydrostatic Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0.4
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: FEP (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)