A low range gauge pressure sensor for use on a generator to measure pressure of natural gas supply over a range of 0 to 25 inH2O g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range gauge pressure sensor can be used on generators to measure incoming natural gas supply pressure from 0 to 25 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug.
IMP-LR Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-17453
- Pressure Range: 0 to 25
- Units: inH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)