A millivolt output pressure sensor for food processing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 100 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding mV/V signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP millivolt output pressure sensor can be used in food process plants to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the millivolt signal per volt supply output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP Millivolt Output Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18054
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: mV/V, 4-wire (1)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)