Mobile network communications and multichannel sensor signal input conditioner for installing in remote above or underground locations without a nearby power source or signal cables.
- Product Features
- Product Description
- Product Applications
- Product Installation
- Part Number Configuration
- Product Help
- Related Documents
- IP68 protection, dust-proof and water-proof
- Multiple power supply options are available
- Wireless transmission, no field wiring
- Wide range measurement, pressure, temperature, level, flow, image, drain well cover etc.
- Muti-channel, max. 8-way sensor parameters access
- Remote setting for collection, transmission and image interval
- Sensor available with upper and lower limit of threshold value and web real-time warning
- PC and mobile terminal data application
- Support customer self-built system and configuration application
- Provide mounting accessories
- Solution for underground well
ECHO Remote Monitoring System is a compact device with battery supply, ultra-low power consumption, IP68 protection, wireless communication and various sensor data collection function, in specific circumstance, multiple power supply options are available.
It is suitable for monitoring sensors without power supply condition and in harsh environments.
It is multi-functional including data collection, storage, alarming and transmission for underground water, hydrant water, dam water, water supply and drainage pipeline.
With a wide coverage of wireless networks, the ECHO detects the real-time data of many monitoring sites in a wide range of areas which include:
- Tap-water pipeline pressure
- Underground water
- Agricultural irrigation
- Dam level
- Water monitoring
- Wind speed
- Rain gauge
- Ambient temperature and humidity
- Air quality monitoring
- Water flow monitoring
- Camera image transfer
- Firefighting pipeline monitoring
Part Number Configuration
Non-rechargeable battery life
The battery is not rechargeable. How long until it will run out?
It is possible to provide a rechargeable battery option which might make things easier, but as an example, if you log the data every 5 minutes and transmit the results twice per day, you will get 5 years out of the standard non-rechargeable battery without needing to change it.
Email & text message transmission rate when alarm threshold reached
The data transmission interval can be anything up to 1440mins (24hrs), but what is level measurement frequency? Is it possible to send an email or text message promptly within less than 1 hour, if the tank alarm level of say 75% full, is breached, even if the transmission frequency is set to a much lower frequency of say 1440 minutes?
Yes, this is all definable in the cloud platform. You can set it to data log every 5 mins (This can be set to less, but it reduces the battery life considerably) once this data is received, and if it is above or below the alarm points, then you can set up to send an email or SMS text message to the users added to the setup in the cloud.
Email addresses and mobile telephone numbers limit
How many contact details can the system handle for texting and emailing?
There is no limit on the number of email address and mobile numbers that can be added to the messaging setup.