High accuracy desktop pressure gauge for calibration and metrology laboratories with an accuracy of ±0.03% FS covering pressure ranges from 25mb up to 400 bar gauge, absolute including vacuum and bi-directional ranges.
- Pressure Ranges: 25mb to 400 bar gauge, 500mb to 400 bar absolute, plus vacuum & bi-directional ranges
- Accuracy: ±0.03% full scale over +15 to +45 degrees celsius including 180 days stability of calibration
- Digital Communications: RS232 or RS485 serial interface
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc input supply, ac to dc power adaptor provided
- Dimensions: H 6.5cm x W 11cm x D 12cm
- Pressure Connection: 7/16-20 SAE female with 1/4 & 1/2 inch NPT female adaptors
- Special Options: Calibration hand pump -800 mbar to +35 bar, UKAS calibration report
The DPG-2400 digital pressure indicator has a 5 digit monochrome LCD display with white LED backlight and is powered by 12Vdc via the supplied power adaptor.
A simple to use menu is provided to set-up the DPG 2400 accurate digital pressure gauge for different pressure units (including bar, mbar, psi, inHg, mmHg, cmHg, inH2O, Pa, hPa, MPa, kg/cm2, mSW), display of max and min readings, zero tare and re-calibration.
The DPG2400 digital manometer can be connected to a desktop PC via an RS232 or RS485 serial interface for incorporating into a pressure calibration system for automatic recording of pressure readings.