An intrinsically safe very low range pressure transmitter to measure pressure of biogas under covered lagoon to control a blower fan, over a range of 0 to 1 mbar g from the 1/4 inch NPT female tapered thread process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the terminal clamps and M20 x 1.5 cable gland electrical connection.
This DPT 200 intrinsically safe very low range pressure transmitter can be used to measure biogas pressure from 0 to 1 millibar gauge under a covered lagoon to provide the measurement input for controlling a blower fan.
The transmitter is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT female tapered thread to measure the biogas fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the terminal clamps and M20 x 1.5 cable gland.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this low range pressure transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring biogas pressure in controlling blower fans under covered lagoons.
DPT 200 IS Very Low Range Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dpt200-91-19093
- Part No: 343-A-7-I-17-2-AN-AK0-N20-0-N20-0-02-11-1-000
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0 – 1mbar up to 0 – 10mbar
- Factory Set Range: 0 – 1 mbar
- Maximum Static Pressure: 70 bar
- Display: Without display
- Output: Intrinsic safety ia 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: 0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / M20 x 1.5 Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″ – 18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 15 – 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Approvals: ATEX Approval II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga/Gb