Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor, cleaned for oil contamination free use, for measuring over a 0-200 bar absolute pressure range and generating a 0 to 10 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to monitoring & control instrumentation using a IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable and installed using a 1/8 NPT male process fitting.
This cleaned and oil free version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the 1/8 NPT male process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Oil Free OEM Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16962
- Pressure Range: 0 to 200
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Oxygen Cleaned (006)