We are looking for a sensor to be used as part of the certification process for orifice fittings which are used to measure the flow of natural gas in pipe lines. We need to perform a 2-hour leak test at 3,000psi.
We would suggest the UPS-HSR data-logging pressure sensor with a 400 bar range which is the closest range to cover measurements up to 3000 psi. This sensor can be hooked up to a PC computer to log pressures during the 2 hour leak test. For certification purposes the software includes a certificate builder allowing you to create custom leak test reports incorporating your company details and information about the leak test.
UPS-HSR Leak Test Data Logging Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-upshsr-0008
- Part No: UPS-HSR-B0400-N
- Pressure Range: 0 to 400 bar
- Reference Type: Sealed Gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15 %FS
- Temperature Errors: 1.5% TEB -10 to +80°C (0.015% FS/°C)
- Output: USB
- Supply Voltage: 5Vdc via USB port
- Electrical Connection: USB Mini Connector
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Titanium alloy
- Accessories: PC logging software, USB Mini to Standard cable and case