An ultra high range digital pressure sensor for calibration use to measure pressure of hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 70,000 psi g from the Autoclave F-250-C female process connection, and sending the corresponding pressure reading through USB interface to the PC monitoring and logging software.
This UPS-HSR ultra high range pressure sensor can be used in calibration laboratories to measure hydraulic oil pressure generated by a high pressure screw press from 0 to 70,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a Autoclave F-250-C female thread to measure the high pressure hydraulic oil, and the USB universal serial bus interface is connected to a PC using the supplied IP68 sealed mini to standard USB cable.
UPS-HSR USB High Range Pressure Sensor + PC Software
- SKU ID: s1-upshsr-0015
- Part No: UPS-HSR-B5000-F
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5,000 bar
- Reference Type: Sealed Gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15 %FS
- Temperature Errors: 1.5% TEB -10 to +80°C (0.015% FS/°C)
- Output: USB
- Supply Voltage: 5Vdc via USB port
- Electrical Connection: USB Mini Connector
- Pressure Connection: Autoclave F-250-C female
- Media Compatibility: Titanium alloy
- Accessories: PC logging software, USB Mini to Standard cable and case