I’m looking for a calibration hand pump and test gauge capable of measuring up to 200 kg/cm², what would you suggest and please confirm that the indicator will display the pressure in kg/cm2 units?
The PGS700 is a high pressure calibration hand pump capable of generating over 200 kgf/cm² pressure using mineral oil or water and the LEX1 is a precision digital pressure gauge which will display pressure readings up to 200 kp/cm²[*] to an accuracy of 0.05% full scale.
PGS700 High Pressure Calibration Hand Pump
- Pump Kit Options: Pump, hose, NPT-BSP adpt, case
- Pump Seals Replacement Kit: Yes
LEX1 High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: 200 bar sealed gauge
- Accuracy: 0.05% FS at room temp, 0.1% FS including 0 to 50°C temp errors
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Calibration Certificate: 5 points, traceable (standard)
- Optional Extras: ATEX / IECEx intrinsically safe approved