A low range gauge pressure sensor for building system boiler heating use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 3 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331 low range gauge pressure sensor can be used in building boiler room heating system to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 3 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the natural gas fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DMP 331 Low Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-19976
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM