- Mass to different units
- Length based amount conversions
- Area based amount conversions
- Volume based amount conversions
- Time based amount conversions
This amount per unit mass ratio converter and conversion scale can be used to convert any quantity per unit weight of your choosing, and provide the equivalent amount per unit weight in different units.
If you know the mass in a different unit to the amount per unit mass of a particular item, then you can use this converter to calculate the amount per unit mass in your preferred measurement units for mass, to make it easier to calculate the total quantity.
Use this tool to calculate the conversion for a quantity per unit mass of an item in applications similar to these:
- Food price measured by weight such as groceries, meat and poultry.
- Solid fuel price such as coal or wood.
- Calorie amount of food portions measured by weight.
- Area coverage for a a fertilizer, weed or moss killer measured by weight.
- Air freight charge for items based on the transported weight.
The following units and associated conversion factors in metres (SI units for mass) are used by this amount per unit mass converter:
- microgram (µg or mcg) – 0.000000001 kg
- milligram (mg) – 0.000001 kg
- gram (g) – 0.001 kg
- ounce (oz) – 0.028349523125 kg
- pound (lb) – 0.45359237 kg
- kilogram (kg) – 1 kg
- stone (st) – 6.35029318 kg
- hundredweight (cwt, short, usa) – 45.359237 kg
- hundredweight (cwt, long, uk) – 50.80234544 kg
- ton (ton, short, usa) – 907.18474 kg
- tonne (t, metric) – 1000 kg
- ton (ton, long, uk) – 1016.0469088 kg
- kiloton (kt, short, usa) – 907184.74 kg
- kilotonne (kt, metric) – 1000000 kg
- kiloton (kt, long, uk) – 1016046.9088 kg
- megaton (Mt, short, usa) – 907184740 kg
- megatonne (Mt, metric) – 1000000000 kg
- megaton (Mt, long, uk) – 1016046908.8 kg