Air compressor pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 230 psi gauge pressure range and generating a ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to air compressor monitoring & control instrumentation using a large DIN plug connector and installed using a G1/4 male DIN 3852 process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the G1/4 male DIN 3852 process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.1% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16622
- Pressure Range: 0 to 230 psi
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)