A gauge pressure sensor for air blowing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 300 mbar g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This gauge range pressure sensor can be used in air blowers to measure air pressure from 0 to 300 millibar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in air blowing applications.
IMPLR Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-17485
- Pressure Range: 0 to 300
- Units: mbar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)