Adjustable pressure switch for monitoring overpressure (5 mbar up to 12 bar), vacuum (-5 down to -700 mbar) or differential pressure (5 to 50 mbar) of liquid, gas and aggressive media.
The pressure switch uses a scaled adjustment knob to enable the adjustment of trip and reset pressure without the use of a screwdriver.
- Temperature Range
- Diaphragm Material
- Electrical Rating
- Electrical Connection
- CE Conformity
- Service Life
- Mounting Position
- Pressure Connection
- Pressure Ranges
- Mechanical Dimensions
- PDF Download
Ambient temperature from –20°C to 85°C.
Temperature of media up to 85°C or 130°C depending on material of pressure connection and diaphragm.
Depending on media NBR, Silicone, FKM (Viton®), EPDM can be specified.
For 901.8x the standard is Silicone, and others upon request.
Values indicated for resistive load
- 6 (1.5) A/250 VAC
- 2 A/24 VDC
- 100 mA/24 VAC
- 30 mA/24 VDC
AgNi-contacts up to 10 A/250 VAC can be supplied upon request.
AMP connection 6.3 mm x 0.8 mm DIN 46244.
Each conforms to technical specification:
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC; Gas Appliance Directive 90/396/EC (only for Type 901.61 to 901.65 with brass pressure connection).
Minimum 106 cycles.
Restrictors alternatively with 0.3/0.5/0.8 mm diameter.
Various mounting brackets and protection caps with IP 44,
IP 54 and IP 65.
Mounting in any position, and should be specified for settings below
Pressure Connector Type and Material
Specification data sheets
- 901 Prescal Adjustable Pressure Switch
- 901 Ex Prescal ATEX IS Adjustable Pressure Switch
- 901.6x Prescal Adjustable Gas Pressure Switch
- 901 Fixed Setting Pressure Switch
- 901 Ex ATEX IS Fixed Setting Pressure Switch
- 901 Prescal part number configuration