HART communications enabled 4-20mA output hydrostatic level sensor with a range of 0 to 7 metres of water column.
Pressure sensors are often used to measure the head pressure of a liquid, because it is directly proportional to the height of a liquid.
XMPi HART Enabled Hydrostatic Level Sensor
- Part No: 511-1001-AN-I-1-AK0-100-1-100-1-1-1-000
- Default Pressure Range: 1 bar gauge
- Factory Set Pressure Range (optional): 0 to 7 mH2O
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- ATEX Type & Housing Material: ATEX Intrinsic Safety with Aluminium electronic housing
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN3852
- Oil Fill Type & Media Temperature: Silicone oil fill, 125C max with FKM seal
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L