Very highly accurate RS232 or RS485 serial interface pressure transducer with an accuracy of ±0.01% full scale achieved over pressure ranges from 25 mb up to 400 bar gauge or 350 mbar up to 400 bar absolute, including barometric & vacuum ranges.
- Pressure Ranges: from 25mbar (0.36 psi) up to 400bar (6000 psi) gauge or 350 mbar (5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi) absolute including -15 psi vacuum and 11 to 17 psi barometric.
- Accuracy: ±0.01% full scale including linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and thermal errors from +15 to 45°C
- Output Signal: RS232 or RS485 serial communications interface with 20 msec reading update
- Electrical Connection: D-Sub 9 pin connector
- Pressure Connection: 7/16-20 SAE female thread pressure connection with a 1/8 inch NPT female adapter for positive and reference pressure port
- Media Compatibility: Liquids and gases compatible with stainless steel 316L, brass, buna N, Viton, sealant & silicone grease media compatibility for ranges above 1 bar, dry non-corrosive gases for ranges below 1 bar
- Special Features: Very high accuracy, Labview driver available, 35 selectable pressure units
- Special Options: Analogue output of 1, 5 or 10 volts dc in addition to digital output, altitude units in feet or metres
The 6100 ultra high accuracy pressure sensor includes a high stability semiconductor strain gauge sensing element to achieve a very low level annual zero and span drift. Digital characterisation methods are utilised within the electronics to compensate the silicon chip pressure sensor to produce a highly accurate pressure reading.
All the operating software and instructions needed to function the RS232 or RS485 digital interface of the 6000 digital pressure reference standard is supplied with the sensor.
High accuracy barometric reading
Will the 6100 measure barometric pressure to an accuracy of 0.1 mb?
The 6100 has an accuracy of 0.01% FS which is +/- 0.12 mbar over 15 to 45 degC including 180 days stability.