What sensor would you suggest for measuring low levels of seawater with a 0-5Vdc?
The ATM/N submersible hydrostatic pressure transducer has the option for an all Titanium construction which is compatible with seawater.
The ATM/N has options for low water levels and the lowest range is 0 to 1 metre of water. A 0-5Vdc analog output is also possible with this device.
ATM/N Low Seawater Level Transducer
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 1 mH2O g
- Output Signal: 0-5V (3 wire)
- Accuracy (NLHR TSL): 0.25% Fs
- Seal gasket material: Viton (standard)
- Cable type and length: 10m of PUR cable
- Pressure connection: Covered inlet cap (standard)
- Temperature Range: -5 to +50°C
- Sensor & Housing Material: Titanium
- Seals: Viton
- Humidity filter (gauge ref only) : Yes