I’m interested in a reliable, low-cost, pressure transducer for a simple irrigation application with a 0 to 5 volts dc output, 0 to 5 bar gauge pressure range, cable electrical termination and compatibility with fresh water. I would appreciate it if you could suggest a possible solution.
We would suggest the IMP which is very low cost pressure transducer for small quantity requirements and meets all your other requirements.
IMP Low Cost Pressure Transducer
- Datum: Gauge (G)
- Pressure Range: 5 bar (5000)
- Output: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Length if required (metres): 1
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)