LED digital readout display with up to 4 configurable process alarm relays for mounting in a 48mm x 48mm (1/16 DIN) panel cutout. This process alarm indicator can be specified to operate on 100-240Vac/dc or 11-27Vac/dc.
- Display: Red LED display with 4 digits, 10mm high
- Input Signal: 4-20mA, 0-10V, TC, RTD, PTC, NTC or potentiometer sensor
- Input Accuracy: 0.2% full scale, ±1 digit
- Alarms: Optional 2, 3 or 4 alarm outputs, relay (5A, 250Vac, 30Vdc) logic (0-11Vdc) or triac (24 to 240Vac ±10%, 50/60Hz, 1A max)
- Configuration: Keypad or Winstrum software
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc or 11 to 27 Vac/dc power supply
- Environmental Protection: IP65 face plate
- Dimensions: 48 x 48mm, 1/16 DIN panel size
- Weight: 150g
- Special Options: retransmission analogue output 0 to 10V or 0/4 to 20mA, transmitter excitation voltage
The 40T 48 digital readout with alarm relays can be mounted in a process or test panel and can be used with 0-5V, 0-10V or 4-20mA output pressure sensors, thermocouples, RTD, potentiometers, current loop & amplified voltage output sensors.
The 40T-48 digital readout has a 4 digit red LED display plus alarm activation lights. The indicators display is fully configurable via the IP65 membrane keypad or can be set-up via the optional Winstrum setup software.
For control or the turning on and off of a pump or valve up to 4 process alarms can be specified with either a solenoid relay, logic or triac type outputs.
13mm high digits
Is there a 13 mm height, 4 digit led available?
This is not available for the 40T48, but it is for the 40T96 which has the option for 14mm height for the 4 digit display version.