Digital Readout with alarm relays for mounting in a process or test panel which can be used with pressure transducers & transmitters, thermocouples, RTD, potentiometers, current loop & amplified voltage output sensors.
- Display: Red LED with 4 digits, 14mm high or 3 + sign digits, 20mm high
- Input Signal: TC, RTD, PT100, potentiometer, 4-20mA, 0-10V
- Input Accuracy: 0.2% FS
- Alarms: Optional 2, 3 or 4 relays (5A, 250Vac, 30Vdc), 1 logic 25V source or sink, 1 Triac, up to 4 alarms maximum
- Configuration: Front panel keypad or configuration software
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc or optional 11 to 27 Vac/dc
- Environmental Protection: IP65 front panel
- Dimensions: 1/8DIN, 96 x 48 mm front panel
- Weight: 320g
- Special Options: Sensor excitation voltage, analogue output 0-10V or 0/4-20mA, RS485 digital communications
The 40T 96 Digital Panel Meter has a 3 or 4 digit red LED display plus alarm condition indicators. The instrument display is fully configurable via the IP65 front panel keypad or can be set-up via the optional configuration software.
For controlling the switching on and off of a pump or valve up to 4 alarms can be specified with either solenoid relay, logic or triac type outputs.