LED digital indicator for wheatstone bridge millivolt and potentiometer input signals with adjustable relay switches for controlling process equipment, 4 digit red LED panel display and a precision of 0.2% full scale.
- Display: 4 digit LED (-1999 to 9999), 10 mm digit height
- Input Accuracy: ±0.2% full scale
- Input Types: mV or potentiometer input
- Alarms: 2/3 relay switches, 2/3 x 5A/250V or 1/2 x 5A/250V with 1 x logic relay
- Environmental Protection: IP65 front panel
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 mains or 11 to 27 volts ac/dc
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 mm panel
- Weight: 160g
- Special Options: Sensor power supply, Analogue 4-20mA retransmission output, digital input or extra relay alarm
The readings of the 40B 48 millivolt input digital indicator are settable via the IP 65 face panel controls to adjust the relay trip points, decimal place, display update rate, resolution, engineering units and input linearisation. Two buttons on the face panel can be configured for a choice of zero null, display hold, peak/valley storage and memory reset.
The 40B-48 millivolt input readout fits a 48mm x 48mm (1/16 DIN) panel cut-out and is supplied with an instrument mounting bracket. Either a 100 to 240 Volts ac/dc or 11-27 Volts ac/dc input supply can be specified for powering the display. There is also the option for specifying the sensor power supply for different types of sensor.