A HART coms gauge pressure sensor for oil & gas industry use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 30 to 300 psi g from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the field housing screw terminals electrical connection.
This XMPi oil & gas hart coms pressure sensor can be used in oil and gas production platform to measure natural gas pressure from 30 to 300 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the field housing screw terminals.
Also HART protocol communication and intrinsically safe approval is built into this gauge pressure sensor to facilitate installation, calibration and configuration of the sensor in oil & gas industry applications.
XMPi Oil & Gas HART Coms Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-xmpi-55-16776
- Default Pressure Range: 40 bar gauge
- Factory Set Pressure Range (optional): 30 to 300 psi
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- ATEX Type & Housing Material: ATEX Intrinsic safety with Stainless Steel electronic housing
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Oil Fill Type & Media Temperature: Silicone oil fill, 125C max with FKM seal
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L