Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0-20 bar gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to monitoring & control instrumentation using a IP68 cable gland with 2m of cable for temporary immersion and installed using a G1/8 male DIN 3852 process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the G1/8 male DIN 3852 process connector and electronic housing using a Buna-N nitrile rubber elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.02% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17920
- Pressure Range: 0-20
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 2m of cable (temporary immersion) (E)
- Process Connection: G1/8 male DIN 3852 (M)
- Media Exposed Seals: NBR (N)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)