Pressure sensor for measuring over a -14 to 0 psi gauge suction pressure range and generating a 0 to 5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to control or monitoring instrumentation using a M12 4 pin connector and installed using a 1/4 NPT male process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor is accurate to +/-0.25 percent of full scale best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04 percent of full scale per degree Celsius and thermal span shift error of 0.015 percent of full scale per degree Celsius.
IMP Suction Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16124
- Pressure Range: -14 to 0
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: M12 4 pin connector (G)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)