A very low range submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a freshwater tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 12in from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 382H ultra low range submersible freshwater tank liquid level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 12 inches to monitor freshwater storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the freshwater tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured freshwater level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected water level monitoring instrumentation.
HART communication protocol interface is included with this submersible freshwater level sensor to allow the sensor to be re-scaled to a lower water level range.
LMK 382H Ultra Low Range Submersible Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk382-46-17963
- Pressure Range: 0 to 12
- Units: inH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Optional Extras: HART communication