I’m looking for a 10 bar pressure sensor with high precision for calibration reference purposes. Ideally I would like to connect it to a computer via USB and display the readings on the computer screen?
We would suggest the 33X digital pressure sensor which has a high accuracy of 0.1% including temperature errors and can be connected to a PC using the optional RS485 to USB interface. The PC software provided will allow you to display precise pressure readings in real time to use as a calibration reference.
33X High Precision Digital Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 10 bar vented gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: USB to RS485 cable & software
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)