I am looking for a millivolt output pressure transducer for measuring water pressure in a water network with a range of 0-10bar, overpressure of 40 bar and 20m long IP68 protected cable for flood protection.
The IMP pressure transducer has special configuration for water network applications to extend the overpressure to 40 bar, and the resulting output sensitivity is 1.3 to 1.5mV/V.
IMP Water Network Pressure Transducer
- Part No: IMP-C0024-XA4-EFE-20-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Overpressure Rating: 40
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 1.3 to 1.5mV/V, 4-wire (X)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 20m of cable (temporary immersion) (E)
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN 3852 (F)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (standard)(E)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)