We are looking for a pressure transmitter with a range from 0 to 100 mbar, a temperature range up to 125 Deg C and a 4-20mA output with a 3 wire electrical connection, but we are having trouble finding any, can you suggest anything?
The 3 wire 4-20mA is not used much anymore, and the 2 wire version is now used in the majority of current loop installations, but there are a few products which offer a 3 wire 4-20mA output option such as the DS200, which also has a 100 mbar gauge range and a maximum media temperature of +125 degC.
DS200 3 wire 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (3 wire, 5-1 adjustment)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable gland with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM