Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 10 bar gauge pressure range and generating a 1 to 5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to monitoring & control instrumentation using a IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable and installed using a 1/8 NPT male process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the 1/8 NPT male process connector and housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25 percent of full scale best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04 percent of full scale per degree Celsius and thermal span shift error of 0.015 percent of full scale per degree Celsius.
IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16160
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 1 – 5V, 3-wire (8)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)