Measure liquid level over a 0 to 100 metres range and convert it to a 4 to 20 milliamps loop output signal.
LMP 307 0…100 mH2O IP68 Level Probe & Transmitter
The LMP 307 submersible level probe is used to measure the level of a liquid over a 0 to 100 mH2O range, using a submerged hydrostatic pressure sensor, and an integrated 4-20mA current loop output transmitter to send the signal through long cable lengths.
LMP307 Submersible Freshwater Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-lmp307-48-33708
- Part Number: 451-1-1-1-1-3-2-110-000
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PUR (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 110
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
Conversion Tool and Table
Enter or look up a measured liquid level over the range 0 to 100 metres to determine the current reading from a 4 to 20 mA output signal transmitter.
Enter input value in metres for a linear range from 0 to 100 metres to calculate output value in mA for a linear range from 4 to 20 mA.
Request product info for a 0...100 metres linear input range to 4...20 mA linear output scale measurement device.
Pick a value from the 0 to 100 metres linear input range column of the conversion table below, and find the corresponding value in the 4 to 20 mA linear output range column.
|0...100 metres||4...20 mA||🔗|