ATEX approved silicon pressure sensor for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas with a 4-20mA current loop output in pressure ranges from 250mb up to 60 bar gauge.
- Pressure Ranges: from 250 mb up to 60 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15% FS BSL
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA current output only
- Electrical Connections: Plug and cable options with IP65, 66 & 67 protection rating
- Pressure Connections: G1/4, 7/16-20UNF, G1/2 male & G1/4 female
- Special Feature: ATEX approved intrinsic safety II 1G EEx ia IIC T4, T5 or T6
The XSA IS pressure transmitter utilises ion implanted semiconductor strain gauge technology for improved accuracy of measurement in applications such as oil & gas, gas distribution, pressure reducing stations, compressor stations, skid packages, system integration and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the XSA ATEX IS Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.