ATEX approved hydraulic pressure sensor for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas with a 4-20mA current loop output signal in pressure ranges from 50 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- Pressure Ranges: from 50 up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15% FS BSL
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA current output only
- Electrical Connections: Plug and cable options with IP65, 66 & 67 protection rating
- Pressure Connections: G1/4, 7/16-20UNF, G1/2 male & G1/4 female
- Special Feature: ATEX approved intrinsic safety II 1G EEx ia IIC T4, T5 or T6
The XPSA IS high pressure transmitter utilises a robust Stainless Steel 17-4PH diaphragm with bonded foil strain gauges, and incorporates an innovative mechanical design which makes the sensor insensitive to tightening during installation.
The XPSA intrinsically safe high pressure transmitter is ideally suited to applications such as oil & gas, gas distribution, pressure reducing stations, compressor stations, skid packages, system integration and pharmaceutical manufacturing that require high accuracy in dynamic pneumatic or hydraulic control systems.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the XPSA ATEX IS High Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.