An absolute pressure sensor for vacuum insulation air extraction use to measure vacuum pressure of air over a range of 0 to 15 psi abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding mV/V signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This IMCL submersible absolute range pressure sensor can be used in equipment for extracting air to create a vacuum insulation layer to maintain cold temperatures by measuring air pressure from 0 to 15 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the millivolt signal per volt supply output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 rated sealed gland and cable.
IMCL Submersible Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imcl-27-22418
- Pressure Range: 15
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute, Non-Vented (A)
- Output Signal: mV/V, 4-wire (1)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L (A)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852