This RTD based temperature transmitter with subsea connector provides a 4-20mA output signal corresponding to ranges from 0…35 degC (95 degF) up to 100 degC (212 degF ).
- Ranges: from -10°C (14°F) to 100°C (212°F)
- Output Signals: 4-20mA, PT100, PT1000
- Accuracy: 0.5°C / 0.25°C
- Electrical Connections: Subsea wet-mateable connector
- Process Connections: G1/4 male DIN 3852, G1/2 male DIN3852, 1/4″ NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Housing & Process Connector – Duplex/Marine bronze/Titanium alloy, Seals – Viton/EPDM/NBR
The SSTT Subsea temperature transmitter has been developed using a Class A, PT100 sensing element housed in a robust housing capable of withstanding high external pressures. It has the option of a subsea wet-mateable connector in both 2, 3 or 4-pin configuration, depending on the customers preferred mating connectors, offering complete and permanent submersion up to 3000m depth. We can also install customer specified connectors from all the major manufacturers to ensure the sensors interface with your existing infrastructure.
The standard version is made from high quality Duplex Stainless Steel with options of Marine Bronze and Titanium depending on the application requirements.
- Options for calibrated temperature range
- Accuracy <±0.5°C / <±0.25°C
- High corrosion resistance
- Choice of wetted materials
- Wet-mateable electrical connectors with depth ratings to 4000m
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Optional protruding probe, various lengths
- Oil and gas drilling and exploration
- Deep sea remote or unmanned vehicles
- Subsea equipment
- Submarine installations
- Deep sea dredging suction pipes & pumps
- Subsea Pods