The SPT4200 pressure sensor has been developed using Silicon-on-Sapphire (SOS) piezoresistive silicon strain gauge circuit housed in a robust stainless steel housing.
- Pressure Ranges: 0.5 up to 1500 bar, or 7.5 up to 20,000 psi gauge
- Output Signals: 10mV/V, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS or 0.1% FS
- Electrical Connections: DIN plug, Cable outlet or M12 connector
- Process Connections: G1/4 male, G1/2 male, 1/4 NPT male, 1/2 NPT male, G1/4 female, M10 x 1 male
- Media Compatibility: Titanium alloy (G1/4, 1/4 NPT), Ti/SS316L (all other threads)
- Special Features: 0.1% FS long term stability
- Special Options: ATEX/IECEx certified, DNV GL marine approval
The sapphire sensor element is molecularly bonded to a titanium alloy sub-diaphragm. This enables the sensor to endure higher over-pressure and provides superb corrosion resistance. The sensor exhibits virtually no hysteresis and excellent long-term stability. It has the option of an integrated Cable outlet, M12 x 1, 4-Pin connector both offering up to IP67* ingress protection or a standard Plug & Socket arrangement.
The internal PCB incorporates a versatile microprocessor enabling a range of outputs including 10mV/V, 4-20mA, 0-5V, and 0-10V all powered from a DC power supply.