What can you suggest for level measurement in sewage wastewater up to 5 metres deep, which has a diameter no more than 30mm, a ceramic cell membrane, submersible with 15 metre length of cable and 2 wire 4-20mA signal?
The LMK307 is a submersible level sensor with a flush ceramic sensing diaphragm which is ideal for use on sewage wastewater. This sensor is also ATEX approved for use in potentially flammable areas which is often required when installed inside wastewater treatment works.
LMK307 Sewage Wastewater Submersible Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Optional Extras: ATEX / IECEX Intrinsic safety approval