Low powered submersible water level transducer for measuring over a 0 to 20 mH2O gauge hydrostatic pressure range and sending a 0 to 2.5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMCL is wired to liquid level monitoring & control instrumentation using a 30 metres length of PUR coated cable which is joined to the sensor via a waterproof seal assembly, which is IP68 rated for continuous submersion down to a maximum water depth of 100 metres.
This stainless steel 316L housing version of the IMCL submersible water level transducer has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges bonded to the active surface of the enclosed protected side of the ceramic diaphragm.
The ceramic sensor module & electronics are enclosed within a stainless steel 316L cylindrical housing and the IP68 water tight seal is provided by a series of Viton elastomer O rings.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25 percent of full scale best straight line at ambient temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.02 percent of full scale per degree Celsius and thermal span shift error of 0.015 percent of full scale per degree Celsius.
IMCL Low Powered Submersible Water Level Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-imcl-27-16171
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: mH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 2.5V, 3-wire (8)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L (A)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 30
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone