Hand portable scissor pump for generating hydraulic pressures up to 1000 bar (14,500 psi). Used in conjunction with a master test gauge the pump can set precise test pressures for checking the performance of pressure instrumentation as part of routine quality procedures.
- Pressure Generation Range: 0 to 1000 bar (14,500 psi)
- Master Gauge Connection: 3/8 BSP female testpoint gauge thread or 1/2 BSP female swivel connector
- Special Features: Compatible with oil or water, master pressure gauge mounting point on top of pump, adjustable over-pressure limiter, unlimited priming capacity
- Special Options: High pressure test hose with 1/4 bsp female connectors for use with adaptor kits, pressure connection adaptor kit with 1/8, 3/8 female and 1/2 inch bsp male or 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 NPT female fittings plus robust portable plastic storage case with foam cutaway inserts and master test gauges
The PGS1000 high range pressure handpump can be used in conjunction with a pressure test gauge or indicator for checking operation and performance of hydraulic gauges, high pressure transducers, switches and readouts.
For filling pressure lines with trapped air the PGS1000 portable hydraulic test pump can be used to prime large volumes prior to pressurisation. The PGS1000 portable hydraulic calibration hand pump is compatible with mineral oil and water. A very fine volume adjuster is incorporated into the PGS-1000 for accurate setting of calibration setpoints.
The PGS1000 hand-hand hydraulic pump includes a controlled release valve in order to protect the instrument under test and the master test fitted to the top of the pump from overload pressures. There is also an integral handle stroke adjustment to restrict the caliper action and prevent overpressure of lower range instruments under test.
Number of strokes to reach 5000 psi
How many pump presses would it take the PGS1000 calibration hand pump to get to 5000 psi (350 bar)?
On a small test volume and assuming the volume is primed with no air pockets, it should only take 3-5 pump strokes to reach 5000 psi.
2 year validity calibration certificate
Is it possible to provide a calibration certificate with the pressure test gauges which is valid for 2 years?
Calibration certificates are not offered with any time period validity, they are a record of the performance on day of calibration only. It is the customer decision on how often to re-calibrate the pressure gauges, since the type of use will affect the performance in different ways. Therefore it is not possible to predict performance over time without re-calibrating the gauge at regular intervals and learning how the gauge changes over time in your application, and adjusting the time interval accordingly.
Pressure transducer traceable calibration using water
We have vibrating wire and full bridge pressure transducers which are ranged up to 1000 bar that we need to calibrate to national standard. We usually operate using water pressure.
The PGS1000 can be used with water and the optional digital test gauge comes with a calibration certificate which is traceable to international standards.
- SKU ID: s1-pgs1000-0001
- Pump Kit Options: Pump, hose, NPT-BSP adpt, case
- 1000 bar Digital Test Gauge 0.1% accuracy: Yes
- Pump Seals Replacement Kit: Yes
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the PGS1000 Handheld Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump in your application and request a quote.