I am looking for a large number of OEM sensors to measure the amount of diesel in storage tanks about 20 feet high. The instrumentation design requires a voltage output of around 0-5 volts. What OEM sensor can you suggest that would be suitable?
The IMTG is a submersible sensor that is specifically designed for diesel tank level measurement. This sensor is low cost and has a low powered ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volt output span as standard for remote installations requiring low power consumption.
- Pressure Datum: Gauge
- Pressure Range: 0 – 5mWG
- Output: 0.5 to 4.5V / 3-wire (ratiometric)
- Accuracy (Combined NL and H): 0.5% / FS (BFSL)
- Accuracy (Thermal Zero Shift): 0.04% / FS / °C
- Electrical Connection: Vented FEP Cable
- Process Connection: Nose cone with M7x1 test port
- O Ring Seal: Viton
- Cable Length: 5 metre FEP
- Specials Code: No Special Requirements
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Housing Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Media Temperature: -20 to +60°C non freezing
- Supply Voltage: 5V dc