A intrinsically safe gauge pressure sensor for industrial natural gas monitoring use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 10 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP331 intrinsically safe pressure sensor can be used in industrial natural gas monitoring to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 10 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certified is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring natural gas pressure in natural gas mmonitoring applications.
DMP331 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-16867
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM