An intrinsically safe gauge pressure transmitter for natural gas buffer tank use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 5 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 331 intrinsically safe pressure transmitter can be used on natural gas buffer tanks to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 5 bar gauge.
The transmitter is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the natural gas fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this gauge pressure transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring natural gas pressure in natural gas buffer tank applications.
DMP 331 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-91-23503
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM