A combined PNP switch & gauge pressure sensor to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 1,000 kPa g from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DS200 pressure sensor & switch can be used to measure natural gas from 0 to 1,000 kilopascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure natural gas pressure, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
Also two adjustable PNP contact switches are built into this gauge pressure sensor to provide low and high set point control.
DS200 Pressure Switch & Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-16632
- Pressure Range: 1000
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 2 PNP switches
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable gland with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM