A oxygen service gauge pressure sensor for medical gas equipment use to measure pressure of oxygen over a range of 0 to 16 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMK 331 gauge range pressure sensor can be used in medical gas equipment to measure oxygen pressure from 0 to 16 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the oxygen gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also this this gauge pressure sensor has been is oil and grease free to meet the requirements of measuring oxygen pressure in medical gas equipment applications.
DMK 331 Oxygen Clean Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk331-91-17576
- Pressure Range: 16 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, (2 wire)
- Supply Voltage: 10-28Vdc
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug and socket
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 male EN837
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) port, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM O ring seals
- Optional Extras: Oxygen clean