We need a pressure sensor for measuring depth of pond water and over a range of 0-20 feet wih 100 ft of cable, which requires low power to operate so we can use it with our wireless systems.
The IMSL submersible pressure sensor is suitable for use with pond water, and you have the choice of a mV/V output which would provide the lowest power, but over 100 feet cable length a low powered amplified output such as a 0-2.5Vdc signal will provide a more robust signal less prone to interference and noise.
IMSL Submersible Pond Water Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0-20
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-2.5Vdc (3wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 100
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone